7 Reasons You Should Start Playing Badminton
Badminton is one of the hottest sports not merely for competition, but in addition for enjoyment in free time. Badminton courts can be found in all community sport centres and local schools or colleges. Even without courts or nets, you may still play badminton in parks or in your backyards if it is large enough.
1. Games for all ages. Badminton can be an energetic pursuit or perhaps a light workout, depending on individual choice. For that reason, you could start playing badminton from as young as you could swing a badminton racket, to as old as the inability to move around the court.
2. Social events Badminton clubs are badminton communities. During club nights and matches you’ve got chances to meet new people and catch up with old friends, who are from different backgrounds. Many clubs have social calendars with club fun nights, fund raising and Christmas parties organised.
3. Bodybuilding Badminton requires running, jumping, and fast movement, this boosts flexibility and speed. The continual range of motion tones legs, buttocks, arms, shoulders, back and stomach too. It develops strength on arms and legs. After playing badminton for sometime regardless of levels, players will experience improved balance and co-ordination. Increase a bit more intensity of the game can boost upper body strength and core stability. Working and stretching muscles releases hormones that tone and firm the body. Leg and arm movements essential for a badminton match are as repetitive as the movements applied to weight lifting programs, but rather than external weights. The body’s momentum creates its weight training workout. Playing badminton tones your body for a smooth, non-muscular look.
4. Reduce blood pressure and risks of heart problems Hypertensive persons may benefit greatly from playing badminton since it drops the basal pulse rate by a few beats each minute plus it decreases the blood pressure significantly. Badminton helps in warding off hypertension without the need for medications and it helps with lowering the dosage of medications needed in more serious cases of hypertension. Playing badminton constantly protects from various heart diseases. It strengthens the heart muscle, keeps the arteries from clogging and causing further health complications. Persons who have some form of pre-existing heart problems can take advantage of the advantages of playing badminton under proper medical supervision will not put any extra force on their endurance levels.
5. Increase bone density Osteoporosis is a symptom in in which the bones become loose because of interactions between your hormones in the body, the forming of bones and also the cells that dissolve bones. Persons struggling with osteoporosis have reduced bone strength and that means that it’s very simple for them to sustain bone fractures. Playing badminton helps those affected by osteoporosis since it helps the activity on the cells that form bones plus it helps assimilating the calcium within the bone matrix, which makes it strong. Regular badminton can reduces risks of various cancer as well.
6. Cholesterol balance In our body, total cholesterol, triglycerides, low-density lipoproteins (LDL) and incredibly low density lipoproteins (VLDL) are bad cholesterols and high-density lipoprotein (HDL) may be the only good cholesterol. Regular badminton exercises help in reducing the levels of bad cholesterol and improve the levels of good cholesterol in the body. Bad cholesterol is not beneficial for your health because it enlarges the arteries, which may lead to heart attacks and strokes. The reduction of bad levels of cholesterol provides health advantages on a variety of levels.
7. Weight-loss Badminton can also help overweight people in lessening fat and attaining the weight optimal because of their age and height. This occurs because a person burns a lot of calories and prevents them from piling up as fat and additional increasing the burden. A 70kg man burns up up to 497kcal hourly. Regardless whether it’s an aggressive or non-competitive badminton game. Combined with proper diet, the best weight reduction could be achieved.
If you think you are looking to start playing badminton now, you should start getting your first badminton rackets now.
If You Are Having problems With Weight Loss, Then Watch This Video
Filed under: Losing Weight
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!